Saturday, May 22, 2010

What I Spent Part of My Tax Returns On....


It's the Diana F+ Deluxe Kit [in Hong Meow].

It includes:
• Diana F+
• Diana Flash
• Hot shoe adaptors (one for camera, one for flash)
• Cable Release Collar and cable release
• Splitzer
• Diana 35mm Back + 4 masks for 4 formats
• Diana F+ 20mm Fisheye Lens
• Diana F+ 38mm Super-Wide Lens
• Diana F+ 55mm Wide-Angle Lens + Close-Up Lens
• Diana F+ 110mm Telephoto Lens
• Viewfinder Adaptor
• Universal Viewfinder
• Fisheye Viewfinder

And also, because I spent so much money [although I saved SO much!!!]...they threw in these gems for freeeeeee:

3 rolls of Klick film [expired, but who cares]
The lomo notebook--I already went through one of them, but they're really incredible on the inside. And...
...a Lomo slingshot bag- You can't really read it from this picture, but it has a print of the ten golden rules of lomography on it.

My order won't get processed until Monday. And then I won't see my camera for a week. But......I can't wait.
The flash is black, by the way.

[I'm excited.]

4 comments:

  1. amazing! take lots of pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. Oh my god. I was just reading over the ten golden rules of Lomo. I want everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. askldjalskdjlaksdas. That was a lotto money, I bet. But, sooo worth. Jealous times a million! And I can't wait to see it all IN PERSON in circa a month and a half!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps

    http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Apartment/Owl+Email+You+Back+Laptop+Skin


    Howwwwwwww cutieeee.

    ReplyDelete